SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS IS NOW OPENED!
Abstracts should be submitted by the presenting authors ONLY!
, Firefox 3.6+
, Chrome 5 +
or Safari 5+
in order to take full advantages of the system.
Instructions for writing the abstract:
- Results and Conclusions
- One figure is permitted
- Text should be a maximum of 2000 characters without a figure or 1200 characters with a figure (1 page limit)
No payment is required for abstract submission.
If your presentation is accepted, you will be able to register early.
We strongly recommend that presenters take advantage of this and register during the early period.
Should you fail to register and the meeting reaches capacity, your talk/poster will be cancelled.
- Deadline Abstract submission: June 30, 2018
- Deadline for reduced fees: June 30, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2018
- Preliminary program:July 31, 2018
- Final program:September 30, 2018
- Short courses:November 27, 2018
- Symposium: November 28-30, 2018